GO Vauxhall Beckenham are looking for a skilled Technician to join the team!
Purpose of Job
To carry out service, diagnostic and repair work efficiently
and competently to Company and Manufacturer standards in order to achieve
customer satisfaction. The job will
focus particularly on the accurate prognosis and first time repair of faults in
mechanical and electronic systems of vehicles.
- Carry out work as agreed with the customer via the repair orders, within a reasonable time. Must work to first time fix principles and be aware of the responsibility to rectify poor workmanship.
- Must be aware of and comply with all legal aspects relating both to maintenance and repair of motor vehicles plus Health and Safety at Work.
- Work to the highest quality standards expected in workshop, including the approach to an execution of work, tidiness or working area and care in the handling of all vehicles, equipment, diagnostic tools and technical information systems.
- Support and promote the concept of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure quality of work undertaken by trainees under supervision meets the highest manufacturers standards.
- Carry out service, diagnostic and repair work, as directed.
- Record work done, time taken, and advise on additional work required to customers’ vehicles.
- Carry out warranty repairs as directed, returning displaced material to correct location and in correct condition.
- Attend training activities (in-dealer or manufacturer) as directed, to gain new knowledge and skills and also to ensure knowledge is up to date to meet with latest developments.
- As a Skilled Technician, act as adviser on diagnostic matters to both colleagues and customers as necessary.
- Able to carry out tasks as requested.
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV and what branch you would like to apply for to: