DRIVER FOR GO VAUXHALL SEVENOAKS
1. Purpose of Job
- To collect and deliver customer or any other vehicles as directed by the manager responsible. To obtain, delivery and collect goods on behalf of the dealership as instructed.
- To support front service desk with scratch reports and car park loading/organising.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- To maintain the highest standards of driving both on and off the public highway.
- To adhere to the speed limits that prevail and to have the ability to drive all types of vehicles. To co-operate with supervisors and other personnel as a team member and to be relied upon to assist and help where necessary.
- To drive in a safe and legal manner to ensure that accidents and incidents are kept to a minimal level.
- Commitment and willingness to work additional hours/days as required.
- Knowledge and adherence to systems including legal responsibilities under the Road Traffic Act, Trade Plate Regulation and Vehicle Taxation Validity.
- Personal appearance should be in accordance with Company policy.
- Acceptance of and willingness to adapt to new methods and procedures.
- Establishing a good image and relationship with people who we deliver to or collect from, including other branches of the Company and acting as ambassadors for the dealership.
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV and what branch you would like to apply for to: